Friday, September 26, 2008

February 2008
















New York
Paul and I had the opportunity to go to New York for a couple of days. Paul was working on a photo shoot and I went to meet him later in the week. It was during Fashion Week, so I was secretly hoping to see someone from Project Runway. Our hotel was very chic, and we had a great time eating delicious food, shopping, being tourists, and of course seeing a broadway play -- WICKED. I hope this becomes a yearly tradition!




















Utah 
I also was able to go and visit with my parents in February. My mom suffered a stroke and it was good to see her and lend support for a few short days. She continues to do well. My father is a wonderful farm boy. He has a knack with animals and gardening. He named these two lambs Payten and Emily. 



School Music Programs
This is a snippet of Payten's bug program at school. He is standing by his best friend Taylor and they have taken their own choreographic license and added some moves of their own. I remembered the day before that Payten needed a bug costume, so he became a cockroach out of the fabric bargin bin. Dad, had a stroke of genius, enabling the antennas to stay up in the air. 

No comments: