Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Summer Activities 2008



Youth Conference  
Working with the youth at church, my summers are booked with youth camps and conferences. This year the conference was held at MIZZOU and Girls Camp was help at Quivre River State Park. Both activities were very successful and all involved had a great time. It's fun to be with Emily on these events. Famous photo with Alex Boye and his band. He performed at the conference and is a Christian Singer/Songwriter from England. 



Girls Camp 
This year's theme at camp was SUPER HERO's and the leaders were the Wonder Women. Our costumes are fabulous, but do you think the headband makes me look fat? (Oh the slow metabolism after 35 -- at least that's my excuse!)


3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the blog Tanya!! I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting?! You look fabulous in your wonder woman get-up....and I'm cracking up at the dresses - what a find!! (way to go to your parents for keeping them locked up for this long!! :) )

Janae&DonovanLott said...

SuperHero is right! I think I saw that tattoo somewhere on Paul's right upper arm...or maybe it was his left?? Anyways, I thought it was for him being the super star, but now I know it was for his beloved Tanya.

The Madsen Family said...

Hey, Tan!
I love your blog! The camp pics are fab! I can see you had lots of fun. The dresses take me back too. The bigger the sleeves the better, huh? That is great! It's fun to see what the kids have been doing lately.